Thursday, February 10, 2011

MILES APART BUT STILL CLOSE TO MY HEART

The word brother is used by many people in many different ways... According to Urban Dictionary the word "brother" is what Hulk Hogan usually says after a sentence. Examples include; "You better believe it, brother", or "That's right, brother."

I happen to like this definition a little bit better..."A brother is a person whom you are related to... sometimes a role model... sometimes a friend... someone you will have forever... through the good and the bad."

 My brother Sherod is definitely one of a kind, he works harder than anyone I know and he is always someone you can count on. I have not had the chance to see Sherod as much as I would like since he decided to pursue his collegiate dream at Michigan State University. Although I miss him like crazy, I am so proud of all of his accomplishments and most of all I'm proud to be able to call him MY brother.

1 comment:

  1. He is such a great brother!!! I don't know what I would do with out him:) Love you both

    ReplyDelete